Why am I always not in the mood to have sex with my man and he is everyday? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Because you're a woman and he's a man.
    I think we all deal with that on a daily basis. A few lucky women have the libidos to keep up, and their lucky husbands don't have to deal with getting shot down.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I had the same problem for almost 2 years! The "problem" was my BC. Once I got off it (missed the appt lol) my libido was back in full swing. But I was told, and it makes sense, that once we have babies our hormones change which affects ou libido
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Women function different than men. For men it's a physical need and for us it's more mental. Our bodies are wired different.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Depends if you're stressed, mad at him or lots of other reasons they can turn all that off for sex we can't
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Because a guy's cock has a head---and that head has a mind of it's own !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 5:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yes, I too suffered the pain of what I'll call an "irregular libido". Lesson #1 - do NOT put your socks/undies in the bottom of the dresser. Leaning over to get a pair gives him too many ideas.
    cheeseit

Answer by cheeseit at 5:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Maybe I'm a freak or something but I want sex if not as much as my man...maybe even more. I could do it 3-4 times a day if work and life didn't get in the way... but because they do... we only get to do it 5 - 7 times a week. :(
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Men reach their sexual peak in their 20's and us in our 30's. For them it's physical, us its emotional. Foreplay starts in the morning, that's what I tell my husband anyways. If he wants some he starts buttering me up in the am. When I feel close to him and sexy to him then I want him more. I also like to get sexy lingerie to wear for him, and just the thought of putting it on and seeing him get excited gets me in the mood and men just can't say no when you're standing there in pretty lacey stuff. Maybe if you sit him down and talk to him, he can start approaching you in a different way that may work. Have fun! ;)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• you need to meet my ex husband. thats one of the main reasons i left him because he had no drive.

Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010