my son has a tesi hernia bowel coming in to the testi waitng for opperation has anyone gone throw this my son is almost 6

We were told it was a birth defect. yet it just showed up two weeks ago and his sac is the size of a plum on the right side and his bowel has gone down into it we were told to push it back up each time this happens but as soon as he stands up it goes back down. And pedi Surgeon doesnt see a problem with this. says its no big deal. AM I overreacting by being ticked about his attitude. Or is it really no big deal I have 7 boys and not one has gone through this.

trchr8

Asked by trchr8 at 5:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• So sorry for your troubles. If the doctor acted like it was no big deal, it probably isnt. A lot of things have become routine. Do some research online or at the library to put yourself at ease. Good luck!!!!!!
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008