Why are children so active?

ShondaJackson3

Asked by ShondaJackson3 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• mine has autism, even one of her therapists , who of course works with kids in spectrum said to me "man, she just does not stop ever, does she?" i said she does tip over, other people call this sleep
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lots of energy
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Because human beings are supposed to be active. It's pretty much only in the Western world, where we train children from a very young age to be sedentary, that whether or not kids 'sit still' is an issue.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My son is perpetual motion. He has ADHD, so he's always go, go, go. But I'm glad he CAN go, go, go!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Because they are kids and that is what they are supposed to do, ADHD, Autism, etc or not. Be grateful you have a kid that can be loud, active, etc. Some people have kids that can't or their kids are no longer with them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I love that my son always likes to be doing something. We have so much fun! We go shopping, to the park, the Humane Society to walk the dogs.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lots of energy! so much to see and do and learn!

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010