Can you believe this?! He likes me!

I'm a bit upside down at the moment. It's been sooooooo long since I had a relationship. The last 15 years really sucked and made me look 30 years older. lol Just getting by. Grief. Work and sleep and raise my kids and then sleep again. (Never enough sleep.) And now I met this guy and ... OMG I haven't talked that much in ages. I don't know what it was all about, because if you ask me, there's not much to tell about myself. Anyway he's handsome, tall, kind, plays the guitar. He asked me to dance. I can't dance, but he said I did really well. :-) I look in the mirror and see dark shadows under my eyes. He thinks I'm pretty. I hear myself talk to customers and sound like a crow in the morning ... he thinks my voice is lovely. Man, I am so scared (Is he real? Don't want to be taken advantage of.) and at the same time I want to drag him home and never let him go again. Woooo-hooooo! I think I better go off to the gym or something to get rid of all this ... grrrrrrr ... energy. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Have fun girl! Every woman deserves a man who thinks she's beautiful! =-)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Take it day-by-day. Not all men are pigs. He's probably being very sincere and he might be one of those good men. Don't scare him away, take the compliments and give him a shot!! GOOD LUCK!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It sounds like you may have found a good one! Take it slow and make sure before you jump in too quickly, but enjoy it! Good luck!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It's been 15 years and you should be grateful. It sounds like you have found prince charming. But do take it one day at a time and don't get in over your head before you are really ready. If he makes you feel good about yourself and makes you happy, what more can you possibly ask for? Go with it and enjoy it. I hope things will work out well.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:38 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Have fun!!!ITry to fall in love with your head not your heart because I think that is when we make the wrong decisions.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• it sounds like he is what you need right now. You need to find you again and be proud of who you are. It should not take a man to do that, but it sure can't hurt. Find you and if he comes along for the ride then even better! Good luck and be happy!!!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 12:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010