If you are shopping online for Black Friday....

If you are shopping online for black friday, what are you getting? We're going to get the shopvac from lowes, its an awesome deal.
I'm going to try to find a nice steam cleaner, and maybe a juicer and a food dehydrator.
And maybe something for facial skin health, like a super cool automatic scrubber thing, or a pore vacuum. (Still have to search for all of the latter categories.)

So, what are YOU getting?

Sarahsdawn

Asked by Sarahsdawn at 5:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Clothes clothes clothes. New charger for my Mac. Going to see if Victoria Secret has any good deals on their beauty products. Maybe some new Uggs if I can find a place with a good sale going on.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I bought two Garmin Nuvi GPS for $129 each with free shipping from Samsclub.com. The normal price on that model is $180, so I saved $100 and I was also able to go through Ebates to earn some cash back. The best part is that I never had to leave the house to go get it. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Nanixh, if you find a sale on the Uggs, will you let me know? thanks.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I have no damn money but if I did I would do online shopping. I am not into the whole Black Friday thing. I find it stupid. You can find good deals throught the year. I live in MI and the weather is getting cold so I would not wait in line outside for something that is not a needed for day to day life. I dont look down on people who do it just don't understand it. You can find all the same deals online.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2010