how much does your 4 month old eat and how often

My 4 month old son is is drinking 4-6 ounces of formula or breastmilk every 3 hours, how about yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter eat about that much. Let your baby eat thats what they know lol
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 7:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I know its been a while but at that age mine use to eat about that much. Recently I've been babysittin for this one woman. Her son is 5 months old and can already eat 10 oz in one sitting. She told me the other day she had a dr appt for him and the dr said he was overweight. I never thought that could be possible.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Gosh I wish my 4 month old son had a set schedule lol. :)
    But I strictly breastfeed so its hard for me to tell but he eats every 2 hours or so.
    Tristainsmamma

Answer by Tristainsmamma at 8:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I breastfeed my daughter every 3 hours during the day (she sleeps 9-10 hours/night), but when I supplement with a bottle it's a 4 oz and she seems satisfied so I'm assuming that's about what she's getting from me.

Answer by missanc at 9:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My youngest is 4 months and he's now taking 6oz every feeding and eats ever 2-3 hours during the day. He sleeps through the night (usually).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010