BUMP if you'd rather pay the extra $ than stand in line for HOURS!!!

I know I would...

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Definitely! But I'm also allergic to idiots, and I've found that they're usually out in droves on black Friday.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• That's just crazy. SO and I were just discussing this. Some woman had been camped out at a store since yesterday just to get a good deal.

I'll pay the extra just so I can spend time with my family.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'd rather shop online... No crowds, No competition, Always find exactly what I want, Pay WAY Less than in the store and NO LINES!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i know i would. half the time you don't even get half of the stuff you want anyways. it just seems silly to me to stand in line for hours in cold whether and deal rediculous crowds when most of the time you can find these things somewhere else for a good deal. or when a lot of websites are also having black friday deals online in the comfort of your own home. especially since that guy in a NY walmart got killed by being mulled over by a crowd a few years ago.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 7:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would in a minute. I hate waiting in long lines.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• If you know where to look there is always printable coupons for the store/item you're looking for and you get pretty much the same discount or more. Jmo though.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• People are so nasty on black friday. I went out once to get a camcorder (mine miseriously vanished after a certain family member was around) and I hadn't really budgeted for buying one. So I went out at 4am to get one. I got the one I wanted and got about $100 off what I had paid for the first one that came up missing, but it was a miserable experience. Never again will I do black friday. It put me in the worst mood. Now I either shop on line or pay full price in stores. If fact, I am COMPLETELY done with my kids. I have my hubs and my parents to shop for but thats it. Shopping early and shopping smart is totally the way to go.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• bump

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• bump
    kitty8199

Answer by kitty8199 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• online. I shop online!!!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2010