Does anyone here on CM have a site that sell gifts

This is to rephrase my question for the award winner "Annon".

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 6:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• What kind of gifts are you looking for?
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 6:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I sell hair bows, holders and hat racks, but not exactly sure what you're looking for.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Thank you Kimimale. Im not sure. Things to sell myself. I know there are a lot of stay at home moms who have gifting businesses here on CM and I was interested in possibly joining one. (Support the CM team, support the Moms at home concept, anyways If Im going to join I might as well give one of the CM team the sponsorship. Right? )
    lacyjones

Comment by lacyjones (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I sell Avon and we always have gifts as well as other products to sell. I have been with the company for 28 years and really like what I do as well as make money. My website is c-theavonlady.com if you want to check it out. I can answer any questions you may have just contact me.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yes, I do... I want to check out all ya'lls sites. as Im not sure what I want.... but I do know Im wanting something a little extra.
    lacyjones

Comment by lacyjones (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• http://www.guyandeva.com/polly

I'm currently having a mystery hostess party through the weekend, one lady will win the entire hostess benefits! Who doesn't like free jewelry?

To qualify to win, put party number 890 in at checkout....order must be 40 or up.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 9:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets.
    We sell gift baskets for any occasions for adults, kids, and babys.
    Lovely Gift Baskets
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• To be perfectly honest, my website - www.homejobsformom.com doesn't help you at all. I am about work at home jobs and such. However, for the other people answering this post, I do have free advertising on my website if any of you would be interested. The free advertising is for things you sell, not work at home selling opportunities. ;) I was hoping for this section of my website to be a good resource for people looking to buy gifts and support wahms but I haven't had many bites yet.

Anyway, good luck!
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 8:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have an at home business that sells dry mixes to customers where they just have to add the wet ingredients. They are reasonably priced and saves everyone time and money. It's totally free to get started. If you have any questions just ask.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I sell gift baskets at One of a Kind Baskets.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2010