Ahh do I really WANT to deal with Black Friday??

I have a $50 gift card to any Sears chain (which includes K mart) and I was going to use it on the kiddos. My hubby thinks we should go spend it tomorrow so that we can make the most out of that $50 with all of the sales. Part of me agrees and part of thinks hes right! What would you do?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• I will be doing it in my jammies from my computer. Most stores will honor gift cards on-line even on black friday.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• By the way..these are very young kids (under the age of 4) that I will use using it for.. lol $50 probably would get me 1 or 2 things if they were older lol
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'd do it online. I HATE crowds and it wouldn't be worth it to me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• UGH ! I hate shopping ! I won't be braving the crowds tomorrow.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 9:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I won't be going out tomorrow for shopping. I can't stand the crazy crowds. I agree with the others who said to use it online.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yea I'm staying to agree as well after watching the local news and seeing that people have been camping out in tents since 4 this afternoon! How ridiculous!
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure what the weather's like where you are, but here in E. TX it's rainy and cold. I braved the cold in the wee hours of the morning last year to get a great deal on a laptop, but this year, there's nothing I'd want to go out for. Personally, I'd shop online too, but that's just me. Best wishes on whatever you decide!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 11:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2010