How do you feel about Obamas win?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it makes total sense. After Bush and the republican's greedy behavior, what else other choice did America have? It's time the republican's learned a lesson.

Keep in mind I'm basically a conservative voter and even I'm saying this.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 6:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• good. satifsfied.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Sad. I think it is a great thing to have elected the first African American pres but I disagreed with him on so many things. I hope he does not make the cuts to the military he has talked about and tho I want things fixed I hope things don't change too radically.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel GOOD AS HELL!!!!
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think he is a very respectable person and Im interested to see how he'll do. Even though I didnt vote for him I am do like him and was torn when I voted. I am kind of nervous but I guess we just have to see what happens
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• momof030404: You said it very well.

I think this shows tremendous change in our country to have the first African American First Family in the White House. That is a wonderful historical moment.

But I don't agree with ANY of his plans. Especially military. Well Universal Healthcare scare, too me because the cost... Yikes.
    How can we afford all this change???
    Then add Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Chris Dodd... I am worried for this country.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm scared. I think he is going to lead this country in a very bad direction. I really don't agree with his views and I'm even more afraid of who he's going to appoint. I'm really worried that he will try and move America way from what we are all about and open us up to attack by lessing our millitary.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Pissed! It's sad that so many uneducated people get to cast their ballot. I know the electorial system is in place to combat this, but when those are voted based on bias popular vote, it's just wrong.

I'm fine having a black president, but I think we could have elected a better one! but then again, all politicians suck. None speak the truth. None do what they say they will once they get in office. Why bother?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Awesome. I cant wait til he gets started :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think it sucks and our country is going to be worse off than it is now! Wishing I could move to Canada. Sorry I cant say the rest of my answere because it would be rude and direspectful So I will keep it to my self. Yes its that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008