Does your toddler ever...

Sit on the coffee table? If so do you let them stay there or do you make them get off? When I turn my back my daughter always wants to sit on the coffee table like its the only spot in the living room comfortable enough to sit.

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL! mine's legs are too short to get up there. =P You might try getting her a child's chair just her size. Maybe that will lure her away from the coffee table.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• my son loves the coffee table . It has the perfect view of the TV, kitchen and dinning room all at the same time, it is like the command centre in the living room
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Mine has tried, but since ours has a glass top we wont let him in fear that one day he may fall through.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I told my parents she likes sitting at those toddler tables so hopefully she gets one for Christmas.
    sweetpea1217

Comment by sweetpea1217 (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yes, they do. But just about everyone sits on our coffee table... It's just the norm here, I think ours is more comfy than the couch too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We don't have a coffee table but I know if we had one, he would try, he tries to get on our kitchen table and I don't let him, I make him get off the table.
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• omg yeah they both do. i don't let them...although i find myself doing it sometimes without even thinking, like when i put them on the couch to put their shoes on, i sit on the coffee table to be in front of them. i don't even realize it until i get up. i try to keep them off of it, you give my kids an inch, they take a mile. next thing i know, they're on the top of the couch. ggrrr
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• my daughter does, i tell her to get down and if she doesn't listen to me she gets time out
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• As soon as my daughter started crawling, we put the coffee table in storage. She has a little dora table that she sits at though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010