anyone else have drama today?

ohh me me!!!! and suprising it wasnt my fam that pissed us off it was his!!!! all becasue i put our 2.5 year old in time out...

he was throwing a fit and screaming so i gave him the option spanking or time out in the bathroom< only empty room at the time> he said time out so in he went and shut the door, which is normal thats what we do at hoem and after a few mins he stops. well his mom throws open the door and tells me thats not allowed in her house and a bunch of other things, says its child abuse!!! so i get our stuff and get the kids and we go to the car.. where his mom and older sister follow and are yelling with DF...a big mess if you ask me!!!

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 7:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• My drama - I had a nasty allergy attack and had to leave! ugh!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh my gosh, sorry you had to deal with that. I would have turned bitch and said 'at least I don't beat my child.'

I'm not a fan of people who try to undermine my parenting.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Holidays put everyone under such stress. Often the worse comes out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Omg, me me! Let's just say there was crying (adults) threats of calling the cops, and a dog fight, all in the 3 hours we were at dh's 85 year old Grandmas house!!! Yikes!
    addynbellasmom

Answer by addynbellasmom at 8:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh, God yes. I'm so sick of it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• When everybody is around for the holidays, it's hard to discipline your child with other people around. But they need to realize that you are still the parent and what you say goes. If you didn't hit him, it's not abuse. His father should have backed you up instead of going against you too. That was totally wrong. Parents need to stick together. The rest of the family needs to keep their thoughts to themselves.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• well i told my hubbys cousin that i didnt like peacan pie and she said well try the one with chocolate chips in it, and i told her i didnt really like chocolate either, so she started joking about how i was picky. i said if you think thats picky, i also dont like fried chicken, sweet tea or glazed doughnuts. well then his aunt jumps in the convo and says "well if you dont like none of that stuff then how did you get so big" i looked at her and said "Im assuming the same way you did" after that she shut up
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• ignore them, sorry u had this tho
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i am sorry for that. Suprisingly this year I did not have any drama at thanksgiving. I went over to my mil's and then over to my cousin's house and i was sure that there was going to be drama because there is every year when i go to see my family, but this year it was fun and well i swear i weigh 500 lbs too today...lol. I am amazed by how things went so smoothly
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• lol no DF was backing me.. thats why him and his mom and sister were fighting, and still are.. he was totally supporting me and the way we choose to raise our kids
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010