faking a Miscarriage adult content

I want to know if anyone has ever done this:

Now I recently found out that I am 5 maybe 6 weeks pregnant!! Great right! I just had a little baby a couple of months ago so this wasn't planned but my partner & I have been in a huge argument about keeping the baby I want to he doesn't he prefers that we abort & start fresh considering we just had a child & this was more so an accident & I just feel the complete opposite::

Its to the point he's sleeping on the sofa & were not talking much I love him & the family we've built & I understand his feelings behind this I really do. I thought that maybe if I fake a miscarriage & make it seem to him that we lost the baby ( in actuality NOT REALLY) but just make him think it so that he won't keep pressing me to get an abortion everyday & eventually will get past the. abortion limit which will lead me to telling him that I thought I miscarried but I guess it was just me having a period he will be upset but atleast the life of are child isn't forfieted.. Has anyone done this? How did you make it work for your benefit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• You shouldn't lie to him. He will resent you. Not to sound harsh but you really need to take responsibility for your own body...and use birth control if he won't. Men don't have to deal with the morning sickness and the emotional roller coaster ride that pregnancy gives us. I don't believe in abortion, but are you ready for another baby so soon, financially, physically, mentally? He is? I hope things work out. If you choose to keep the baby and he is not happy about it you run the risk of ruining what you have with him. It's a tough call and I wish you the best and hope you make the right decision for you and him.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• lieing to him won't make things better...the truth will come out eventually at that will just make it all worse. i don't know what else to tell you, sorry and good luck
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• He knew what could happen when he laid down with you and had sex with you without protection. What kind of man wants you to abort just because this baby was not planned. He has to be bery selfish. Is that really the kind of man you want to be with??? What kind of father is he going to be??? What kind of relationship do you two have if you are even considering faking a miscarriage in order to keep the peace???
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh, I don't think faking a miscarriage is the right answer. I am sorry for you but I really don't understand your hubby's point of view on this one at all.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• If you lie, he will be mad at you in a few months as well. If he is really this much of a jerk, maybe you need to reconsider the relationship instead of lying.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My 'advice' to you would be this- please do not fake a miscarriage and lie to him. I can see why you want to do this, but I think if you do it can and will backfire. Because once he finds out the truth - that you are still pregnant and that you lied to him he is going to be beyond pissed and he may think you are trying to 'trap'him. He does need to realize that pregnancies happen and sometimes it is not at an ideal time and he needs to 'man up' and take responsibility.... not tell you to get rid of it because the timing is not perfect. Lots of people have 'surprises' and end up having babies close together and they manage just fine. I really think the 2 of you need to sit down and talk this out. You may even want to consider couples counseling to help you both work this out. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2010