did your thanksgiving turn out to be all you wanted to be or was it a disappointment. if so, why

cornfused

Asked by cornfused at 9:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• It was all I wanted it to be. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Well, my son is in the military....so he wasn't here and it stinks on the holidays when he is not with us. :(
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It was all I wanted it to be :) Also a little better because I had 4 extra guests that I had hoped would show up but wasn't positive they would and since they did, today was awsome :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It sucked. my brother and sister got in a fist fight in front of my two year old and my husband had to break it up. My husband had to leave tonight so he could get a ride to work for tomorrow. There was fighting and stress. Today made me wonder why i even try :(
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yes and no.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My food was wonderful, however, I wasn't able to keep any of it down :( Just woke up from a 3hr nap, I'm absolutely exhausted and upset that today didn't turn out as planned
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 9:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yep, it was wonderful. It was the first year I didn't travel to my or dh's parents and it was so nice. It was a lot of cooking but so much more relaxing.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 9:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I was all prepared for drama but it was actually quite pleasant!! I'm happy, bloated and totally stuffed, but happy!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Sorry, Justinsmama :( I understand all about family drama. Unfortunately, I'll probably have that to look forward to at Christmas.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Ours was awesome. We unplugged the phone and hung out making pizza and watching tv. No work, no stress, no drama.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010