Hello. For the past month or so i have been having these symptoms and they are driving me nuts. I dont know if they are all in my head or not but i was wondering if u guys would know anything!
Here is what i have been experiencing:
1. Sick to stomach mostly all the time - but it gets better once i eat something and then a couple hours later i feel sick again.
2. Tired alot
3. Sore boobs and every so often i see like a bruising like around them - they sometimes look like they have gotten bigger
4. Sore Back problems
5. Dizzy/lightheaded - a few times, once after i had sex (started to feel dizzy like i was going to pass out and then almost got sick)
6. Stomach feels hard like - i am overweight and i usually feel hard but this feels different. i dont know if it is from me being bloated (since i have never been bloated before) it is uncomfortable to lay down on my stomach or my back because of the pressure.
7. my periods are fine but i did have a little spotting between my periods. (almost where it was even hard to tell that i was spotting)
8. I feel like i am peeing more also.
10. Hot and Cold flashes - might be from the turning the heat up and down this time of year
11. I am slightly more moody than i normally am.
I think that is mostly it. I am currently on my period right now. I started on Nov 24. I have been having normal periods for the most part. My last period starting on Oct 27th. I did have sex a couple of times after i ended my period. But i dont know if its all in my head or not. I am planning on making an appointment but wanted ur guys thoughts to see if u knew anything. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and reply. Loves & Hugs All
Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by gogogirl79 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by armywife43 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by samurai_chica at 10:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by pixidst73 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by asil at 11:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2010
Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010
Next question overall
did your thanksgiving turn out to be all you wanted to be or was it a...