What could this be? adult content

Hello. For the past month or so i have been having these symptoms and they are driving me nuts. I dont know if they are all in my head or not but i was wondering if u guys would know anything!

Here is what i have been experiencing:

1. Sick to stomach mostly all the time - but it gets better once i eat something and then a couple hours later i feel sick again.
2. Tired alot
3. Sore boobs and every so often i see like a bruising like around them - they sometimes look like they have gotten bigger
4. Sore Back problems
5. Dizzy/lightheaded - a few times, once after i had sex (started to feel dizzy like i was going to pass out and then almost got sick)
6. Stomach feels hard like - i am overweight and i usually feel hard but this feels different. i dont know if it is from me being bloated (since i have never been bloated before) it is uncomfortable to lay down on my stomach or my back because of the pressure.
7. my periods are fine but i did have a little spotting between my periods. (almost where it was even hard to tell that i was spotting)
8. I feel like i am peeing more also.
9. Heartburn
10. Hot and Cold flashes - might be from the turning the heat up and down this time of year
11. I am slightly more moody than i normally am.

I think that is mostly it. I am currently on my period right now. I started on Nov 24. I have been having normal periods for the most part. My last period starting on Oct 27th. I did have sex a couple of times after i ended my period. But i dont know if its all in my head or not. I am planning on making an appointment but wanted ur guys thoughts to see if u knew anything. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and reply. Loves & Hugs All

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• you're probably pregnant so go get a test. sometimes you get your "period" while you're pregnant, especially early on.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Sounds like you might be pregnant?....A few women still bleed well into the pregnancy...Or, you may have a "Tubal pregnancy"...Either way, i would go to see a doctor right away!....Even if you have an appointment, I would go to the emergency room right away!

Good luck!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• start new birth control lately? i started a new one last year and i swore i was pregnant, i had all the symptoms. turns out it was the pill giving me the symptoms. how old are you? could be menopause if you're old enough....
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No birth control. And no not menopause, i am only 24 years old. I did take a couple of dollar store tests but both came negative! So i dont know. i am going to wait til i am done and then go to the doctors!
    MyAngelNick06

Comment by MyAngelNick06 (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Get a blood test done for pregnancy.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It could be a hormone imbalance. Thyroid problem. Lots of things. I would go get a checkup and have a blood panel done.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Your hormones could just be going nuts for some reason. It happens to women of all ages. Usually something will trigger it, like birth control, pregnancy, menopause...or taking any hormone replacement drugs. BUT, these things can happen on their own. It's common that our hormones get thrown out of whack sometimes & then they have to re-adjust. It could be stress, it could be a food you're eating, it could be that you're getting a bit older & your hormones are a little more intense. Lots of things trigger hormone imbalance.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I had the same thing last month and my doc told me I'm pre-menopausal. I also had the start of an ear infection (which caused the dizziness and tiredness)
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• could be nothing, pregnant, menopause, or just sick...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• If your home test came back negative call a doctor. It might be nothing, but it could be something serious too.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010