If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Religious Tolerance

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Special education
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Horticulture, religion or psychopharmacology

I'm confident in my knowledge of these subjects, so i think it would have to be one of the three.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Art
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Daily life skills-- or anything really.. if I were on a trip to Africa! :) But I'm actually persuing a Masters in Special Education right now.. so that's what I'll actually be doing in the future!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 9:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I already teach CPR, which is important for everyone to know. And as a substitute teacher, I reach a lot of different children of all ages. I am amazed that besides the curriculum, just how much time is spent on manners & common kindness towards others. I could see myself teaching a "manners" or "golden rule" class since there is such a need for it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• How to cook and bake! I LOVE to cook and bake and am considering going to school for it because it is by far my favorite thing to do!!!! :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Bake
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• History - I have my 9-12 teaching cert. for social studies so that would be easy

Answer by missanc at 10:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My favorite classes to teach when I was a sub were art and literature (two things I love), but I have to say teaching my preschoolers was incredibly rewarding. Now I get to teach my own children at home and my favorite subjects are art, literature, science and history. No matter who or where I am teaching math is my least favorite thing to teach.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2010