TMI................

I had sex with my husband and it got really WET!! When my husband went inside me a gush of water/lubricant came out. It was bad and I don't want to head to the hospital cause they will just send me home as normal and tell me I am fine.. I just never experienced this before and it was really wet I had to change me sheet. It was a clear no color or smell. I know that my water didn't break cause I would still be leaking right? Has this happen to anyone? Should i jsut call and see what is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i would call to see whats going on
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• How far along are you?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Maybe you squirted, did you have an orgasm?

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i would call!! when ur water breaks its a gush and sometimes u keep leaking! not always! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would call. My first pregnancy, the water kept leaking, the second time, it came in a huge gush, then not so much.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Could be female ejaculation... No need to go to the ER, just give your Dr. a call first thing in the morning if nothing else happens tonite...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Depending on how far along you are, I'd say congrats on your first squirt... but without the critical info I'd say go ask your healthcare provider.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• that happened to me in my pregnancy, i thought my water broke too but no it was just female ejaculation
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would say go get checked...just in case. Its a quick test to make sure it isn't your water.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You may not be leaking enough for you to notice... it would be best to go in and check. My two both came right after having sex.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 12:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2010