how was your thanksgiving?

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Great, how was yours?

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It was absolutely fantastic. Our first Thanksgiving in our new home, with both sets of parents and grandparents here... (which was nerve wracking in and of itself as our families aren't exactly BFFs).. my first time cooking a huge dinner with my fiance- so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next year! Hope yours was awesome, as well :)

Answer by LishaBee at 9:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Well it only lasted a few hours because I worked last night and worked tonight. But we managed to eat together so I think it worked out pretty well!

Answer by BonJovilover at 10:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yup mine was great had alot of food let over gave a lil to the dog and the rest is in the fridge all i gotta do now is do dishes or maybe ill have hubby do them lol

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We are celebrating tomorrow.

Answer by Gal51 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It was nice! The downside...I cooked all day and there was so much food I ended up bring about 60% of it home with me...I was so sick of looking at it that I debated throwing it away!!

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• it wasnt thanksgiving here

Answer by san78 at 6:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It was just perfect! I had my hubby, my wonderful son, & all three of my active & lovable cats home with me enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 26, 2010