Waiting to test

Well i dont know if we bcame pregnant yet, im sooo nervous since my last menstral was oct 20th i guess i have to wait... how soon could i test??? waiting is so stressful. i hope i ovulated when i think!! im just ot too sure about my cycle i have been going crazy....

bell54

Asked by bell54 at 7:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well rough estimate; 10-16 days after last period is when you ovulate... (varies from cycle length, and individual luteal phase..) The link below can help you a little bit better finding the ovulation estimate.

http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

Following all of this, you need to wait AT LEAST 10 days post ovulation to even bother testing. Most will not get a positive this early, but a few select people can, it all depends no your HCG levels... I did test 10 days post ovulation, and got the BFP :) GL and
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• A positvie test result should appear if you are pregnant as eary as 3 weeks... it just might appear faint.... mine did... I had to give the test a double take and stare at it closely, before that I almost threw it away in the waste basket, because by first glance it looked negative.
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 9:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008