Please tell me this is not early signs of the flu...

My 16 month old has not been eating very well for the past week and has been really crabby and throwing tons of fits. Well I thought today he would be in heaven with all the food but he barely ate a thing the entire day. His last diaper change he had diarrhea and twice today he like vomitted a little, but it was right after a burp both times and it was literally like the equivelant of drool, as far as the amount goes, but it was orangey and definitely smelled like vomit. He was really crabby today as well. He is not running a fever or anything and only had diarrhea just that one time. What do you think it going on with him? And as far as teething is concerned, his top 2 canines are coming in.

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Could be pushing more teeth. Usually a fever is associated with the FLU, etc. I know mine has done the same in the past and it was not FLU related (I even took him to the E.R.). Could be juice or something he is allergic too. Hope you find the answer you are looking for :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• honestly, it could be a number of things. If it was the flu, early signs are shivering, coughing and fever.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• probably teething.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2010