Second Chances?

Is anyone really worth a second chance? I feel like I'm getting played by this guy. He acts interested and then isn't reachable or doesn't respond. I know he's in school and he works but I've been played enough times to be leery of even the slightest thing. I swore that I'd never give a guy a second chance again and I really haven't. I don't know if it's better to give chances or to not give any. I'm so confused and now rambling...

yezay

Asked by yezay at 10:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• if you're just dating this guy, i'd let him go. when a man really wants to be with you, you'll know. you won't ever feel like he's playing some game with you. he won't only be reachable when it's convenient for him.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You have to do what is right for you. You have certain expectations from a relationship, so be up front about what's important to you. If they dont meet your criteria, keep on looking. Dont settle.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I agree..when a man really cares you KNOW it, he never lets you doubt it for a minute..whether he's working, working out, in school or climbing the himalayas! If you feel like he's playing you, he probably is.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• If your the only one putting into the relationship and hes not let him go dont waste your time.
    wowiemommy

Answer by wowiemommy at 12:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• 2nd chance with a guy...no.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I don't usually give second chances
    sineado39

Answer by sineado39 at 2:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010