How did your eating go?

I will say I did really well today. I ate a little bit more stuffing and mac and cheese than I should have, but it was a good eating day all together.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I did well. Small portions of what I wanted and then seconds of a little bit of turkey, stuffing and gravy. Just the right amount.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I did really well. I'm a vegetarian and just ate salad, sweet potato and some rice pilaf for dinner. I had a small amount of dessert. I'm going to have a cup of tea and head to bed.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Kept it to small portions
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i ate at a buffet and didn't even get turkey lol.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I'm doing okay. There is still half a pecan pie (my fav) left. My DH keeps trying to talk me into getting another, "They'll only have 'em a few weeks longer...we don't want to miss out." He has never been overweight. (note: We did a Pecan Pie taste test - buying pies from 3 different stores. Boston Market won.)

I'm having a big bowl (full can) of chunky soup for dinner, pretty much every other night. This works pretty well for me...I love the Split Pea and Ham soup with a 1t of curry in it. Yumm. Or one of the other non-cream soups. So far, I've only gained 1 pound. I have 2 weeks to get that and a cushion pound or 2 off, before the big eating/partying begins for me. :-\
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Awesome job! Just watch your portions!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2011