I am so worn out....

Are you>? I cleaned the house yesterday all day today I cooked all day I am pooped! Dang I don't think I am getting any younger it used to be easier to do it all.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Cleaning flooded floors today. Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Well, I am recovering from yesterday. We celebrated yesterday and boy oh boy was I tired. I was in the kitchen all day and then after eating, I was in there for a couple hours cleaning up.......today I have done absolutely nothing...no cleaning and definitely no cooking we have TONS of leftovers. I do feel extra tired today. I have been so busy lately that I haven't worked out in forever, so TOMORROW I am working out....I must get back in the groove.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Absolutely exhausted!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2010