Have you ever done this

I was just online at Bath and Body Works wanting to buy some stuff with their awesome sales going on and actually about all the stuff was for other people oh and I did the buy $40 worth so I could get the bag that is worth $115 (more or less) get that for $20 but by the time you add shipping and sales tax it adds up even though I know I am getting some good deals,I just could not bring myself to go through with it.I don't know how I'm going to handle all my Christmas shopping :)

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I am notorious for placing items in my cart then by the time I get to the register my cart is almost empty. I weed out what I don't really want to spend money on, what I'm too cheap to buy, what I don't need right away, etc. So yeah, I know what you're saying.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I heard a lady say once, " Do you want it, or do you need it. " She was on TV and had something to do with saving your money, so that always stuck in my mind. So I say that to my self a lot when shopping, and I eventually put a lot back. Esp. with a S/O out of work 2 yrs in Jan except he got a job 1 month ago. If I don't need it, I don't buy it. His being out of work has really taught me a different way to shop also, and I hope to stay shopping that way if I can.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I just can't get into online shopping.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i do that. its not holiday shopping though. sometimes ill see a cute shirt on someone and then go web surfing to look for some cute shirts like i dont have enough or something like that. once i see like 4 or 5 of them i REALLY want online then i tell my hubby about them and then i will find a garage sale or a really good deal on cute shirts somewhere else and then i wont be so excited to buy the shirts online. always good to go to certain stores in person then it is easily to be distracted by things online.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes, I'm guilty, lol It's kind of like window shopping :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010