Who is getting ready to go Black Friday shopping?

Where are you going? What time?

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 12:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• My husband and I are going to walmart around midnight.. (ds is at grandma's) and then we may go to target, sports authority and a few more places at 4 and 5 am.

wohoo... the one day of the year I stay out at night....its almost like before I had a kid lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I should be going to SLEEP! I'm still up, though I'm on the west coast, so it's not that late. My MIL and SIL are picking me up at 6:30, and we're hitting the mall and a few other places (Target, etc).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Not this year, this is the first year in quite a few that I am staying home. If I lived closer I might have tried to make it to Kohl's. Maybe next year.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Not me; was thinking about going but SO wanted me to stay home since he's going to be home and since I am up so late I doubt I would have even felt like going.You all that are going have fun and be careful out there. :)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 12:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• DH is at Walmart now. I don't like leaving the house and somebody had to stay home with the kiddos.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• it started last night at midnight for me at CVS, then home for a nap, back out at 7am-10am today to hit wags and CVSes early black friday start sales, home to make gobble dinner and family time. i might head out about 3am for a a doorbuster sale at Kohls. not sure yet
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 1:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we dont do it here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• san78 - where is here that you don't do that? And what do you do?
    Indyk

Comment by Indyk (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010