Strange things happening. adult content

Todays been some what strange, first i get to work and my fiance asks me if im using a different colonge because i smell different (my response no i've been using the same colonge since we first started dating), which brings the question are you sure you didn't buy the wrong one. Then after my 8 hour shift at work, i come home, start the water to take a shower, and notice im leaking Colostrum from my right breast, (hadn't gotten wet yet). I've also been having a lot more then usual vaginal discharge, all clear no smell, bad enought to soak my underwear (would of wore a panty liner if i know i was going to be that wet). Any ideas why the sudden change in things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• If you're ttc, then your having sex regularly....your body is GOING to react to that...the extra discharge could be your body getting "ready" for sex. Breasts can (and do) leak at any time, you don't need to be pregnant for this to happen. Also, pheremones can make your body odor change in minute ways...most likely, because you're ttc, your partner is in tune with your pheremone output and can pick up on that change. Like Asil above, it doesn't sound like anything concerning.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:58 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• First thing that come to my mind: Are you pregnant? But wether you are or not, I'd go see my doctor if I was you. Go! Breasts shouldn't be leaking at all (except for breast feeding) It may be something easy to treat, may also be serious. Don't wait any longer!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• not pregnant though we are ttc and i know its way to soon in my cycle to tell if i was preggo this month or not, i just got off my period sunday night.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I agree with BeachMom81, that you need go get checked out. There are many different reason's that can cause such symptoms, everything from an infection, pregnancy, endometriosis, STD, cysts/tumors or even stress. To me personally, it sounds like you might be experiencing a hormonal imbalance, which can also be caused from many different problems; such as your thyroid or even a life style change. It is very common for female hormones to be thrown off course and the simplest things such as stress, physical activity or even our diet can throw them off course. Do you have any pain or bloating?
    I would definitely go get checked as soon as you can. It's probably something simple but after dealing with my health problems, I always suggest to play safe and go to a doctor.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 8:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• first off, breasts can leak at any point in time, no matter if you are currently BFing or not...
    a change in discharge could simply mean that you are ovulating... or are going to or just have...
    i would take a test, or get checked out, but sounds like a whole lot of nothing.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2010