If a co worker asulted you, accused you, and discriminated you, and the work isn't doing anything about it but ignoring you and the situation what would you do?

I ask because this happend to me today, and I am just concerned that if my company dosn't do anything about this then what should I do? I have made about 15 complaints against legal law rights, and the employees are still working?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• contact your local labor office! Sorry, I forget what it is actually called but they do have a branch of local government that controls labor of all sorts (unionized, private and corporate)!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• call a lawyer
    sineado39

Answer by sineado39 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Depends on how serious these instances are. If I felt in danger I would file a police report.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• police? lawyer? good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Wow, you need to get a consoltation with a lawyer for free and get the legal action you need. That is harrassment beyond belief at a work place. Don't be a victim....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Read this: http://employeeissues.com/hostile_work_environment.htm
    There's some great advice on dealing with this here.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If it were me, i'd QUIT! But that probably wouldn't be the best idea in this economy... GL!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2010