Does your hubby os SO help out around the house?

sineado39

Asked by sineado39 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Not all the itme, but if I need the help and ask for it he's a good sport. One job that is always his, though, is the bathroom. He who stands up to pee, cleans the toilet :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• lol I tell my hubby the same thing :)
    sineado39

Comment by sineado39 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Hubby helps with the house. We're both stay at home parent's. We don't play the gender roles at all. He does laundry (i do it every once in a while) and he keeps the back of the house clean. (Bedroom, bathroom, hallway and laundry). I focus more on the front of the house, kitchen, living room, dishes, cooking. It works perfectly for us.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes, but there are definitely chores that I need to remind him to do, like clean the table of food scraps after meals when it's his turn and when I'm working and he's putting the kids' clothes in the hamper, PLEASE spray the stains. He vacuums more than I do and does the dishes more. I clean the bathrooms more and do more laundry.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Only, when they want something .....LOL
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Absolutely, why wouldn't he?? He lives here , he is part of the family and it is his responsability as a member of this family to contribute to the upkeep of the household.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yup
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes, we both work full time, if he didn't help nothing would ever get completed. He helps make the messes, he gets to help clean them up. Until he gets me that maid I have been wanting. LOL
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• He picks up after himself 100%, but I have to ask for anything beyond taking out the trash or feeding the dogs.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• He's the youngest of 6... nope. Everyone waited on him hand and foot and no one taught him responsibility. He's come around 9 years later and no longer has a hissy fit when I ask for something but it's a work in progress.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2010