Breathing difficulties, sneezing and scratchy voice in the mornings and evenings. Does anybody else have this?

During the day I'm okay, it eases. But I notice it especially after I got up and in the evenings. My nose closes up and I sneeze and feel a bit ill and then my voice goes. Breathing isn't that bad anymore since I take the medication (asthma).
What is this?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• Where do you live, what sort of weather do you have? I live in the east coast and every year around this time of the year, we often feel the same things that you describe. You may benefit from a humidifier, dry heat kills me this time of year!! We need the heat because it is rather chilly at night, so the heat gets turned up!! You may just need something to keep the air moist / less drying!!!! Try a little test, put out a couple small dishes of water before u go to bed on opposite sides of the room. If the water level has gone down at all, this means the air in the room was sucking up that moisture because it was too dry!!! Humidifiers especially benefit asthmatics, the dry air is not good for breathing for anyone!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You're right, I live long the coast aswell. (Where isn't any coast in Holland? HAve you seen the shape of this country? Looks like a torn jigsaw puzzle. lol)

BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i would say allergies
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010