Does YOUR man do this?

OK, not to sound gross, but does your man pee in the shower?! I think it is NASTY! He just started a first shift job a few months ago and (i'm prego) so, usually right after he gets up I wait to use to potty.....but I go in there and it just stinks cause hes going in the shower. I told him to stop and to me its like washing myself in the toilet after hes done in there....how can I get him to stop!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I...pee...in the shower...

Is that weird?

I thought everyone did that every once in awhile. Sometimes you just don't have time, like if you're in a hurry. I know, I know..."But everyone should have time to take a piss." Well some people are just lazy =]

If it bothers you, tell him it does. He's in the shower, though, so he's getting clean, it's not like he's going to be covered in pee or anything.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i do too.....
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 8:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• a shower is for showering and a toilet is for expressing in....I admit on OCCASION I will wee in the shower, but I agree - MAN MORNING PEE IS NASTY! tell him the next time he does it, you're gonna poo in there before he gets in :)
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It's good to see I'm not the only one. sometimes when the waters hits you you can't make it to the toilet. But to plan on it is kinda gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• omg my hubby does that ( when i get him home) its soooo gross anit it.... tell em to stop if he dont flush the toliet or something when he is in there...hehehe
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Look at it this way...at least he's doing in WHILE the water is running instead of AFTER he's all done. It's all getting washed down the drain.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I pee in the shower. There is no way I am going to get out of my hot shower to sit on a cold toilet. I assume my husband pees in the shower too. There is nothing wrong with it. Urine is actually sterile.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If that is the worst thing he does, count your blessings!
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i do it too, hubby wont but i do and NO one needs to know (except all you now!) but i agree, atleast he is showering and not washing himself with hi urine....hehe
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Pee on his tooth brush. Maybe he will understand where you are coming from.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2008