Has anyone read "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch?

I swear, every time I read that book, I cry! It is such a good little book and so true as to your child's growing stages and the parent-child bond! If you haven't read it (and you have kids, be it boy or girl), you have got to read this. When the kids are deciding to be stinky butts sometimes, I read this and I'm not so upset with them for the potty training issues or the headstrong dilemmas. *sniff*

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 2:43 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I love love LOVE that book. My mom read it too me when I was a teenager (I know that might sound silly) but I was going through some VERY trying things in my life and she read it to me one night and held me while I cried. That story is THE MOST moving and loving story I have ever read in my life. Don't EVER hesitate to read it to your kids, or when they've grown up and gone away to college, send them a copy that the other thing my mom did. It really does put a parents love into perspective for their children. BEST BOOK EVER! I think it's the best because not only does it apply to growing kids, but it also applies to grown-ups as well because no matter how old we get we will always be someone's baby...
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I read it to my kids once (they're still young) and my DS was looking at me, asking me why I was crying. My DD was just staring at me. :,)
    Chocolatespring

Comment by Chocolatespring (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I LOVE that book! I bought it for my secret "adopted family" this Christmas.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I buy this book for every new mother. I especially love it because it is about a mother and her son. Although kind of creepy when son becomes older ;)
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010