Who is counting down the holidays, just can't wait for them all to be over!!

ME for 1!!! I found myself exclaiming earlier, "one down, two to go"!! I despise this time of year, too much fake merriment!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• i dread the holidays every year. from november 1st to feb 1st I am just in a state of misery. family stuff, then thanksgiving, then christmas insanity and trying to pretend i like people i dont, then my birthday. nope cannot wait till its all past.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I hate this time of year because I cannot fulfill my kids desires for what they want for Christmas. I also hate this time of year for many other reasons. I do try to make the most of it but it is more of a burden then a Joy
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i dont agree
    sure ive had bad stuff happen to me, loved ones are no longer with us but my attitude is not to dwell on the bad stuff and smile!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I only concern myself with me and my family. I don't buy into "fake" merriment. I am happy because I am happy. My kids love this time of year, the music, baking, and decorations. For me it is about family and food, and decorating and music, not materialistic things. I did not shop today, nor do I intend too. I love this time of year because it makes me happy and it is quality time spent with my family. Yesterday we had food, and great company with a roaring fire, it was so nice and relaxing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I don't agree. I don't stress if I got all the material things.
    Its about family and friends.
    If you don't get it this year you can always get it later...
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I love the holidays.. all the family gathers together. We celebrate Christmas for it's true Biblical meaning.. Not all the fake* hype.
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 12:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010