Did you brave Black Friday?

If so, what did you brave it for.
I wound up going out when the friend who is staying with us forgot her PJs and they're on the super cheap at Walmart and my husband needed new jeans since he's grown a size. I also got a knockoff snuggli blanket for my daughter in Supergirl for six bucks and a pair of Dora PJs for her for christmas. My hubs is getting a new T-shirt that says "If I'm not sweating, I'm not gaming hard enough" and I got myself a pair of PJ pants that I really did need.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 3:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I bravely and confidently skipped it! I love myself too much to get involved in that madness :). Will stay away from the stores till it all cools down... :)
    CrazyMumOfTwo

Answer by CrazyMumOfTwo at 5:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Um, most who decided to "brave it" are probably out and about right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Nope, would rather pay the extra money and stay home and not have to face the crowds. There's nothing I can get tonight that wont be there this week... people don't understand that it's not just a 1 day sale, it's practically all week.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I looked and there was only 1 thing that I thought was a decent price that I might have gone out for. A spongebob tent thing for 10 bucks but hey who said there had to be a kmart close right? lol
    (I don't have girls to the awesome price on those is totally lost on me.)
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010