over here help me lol

i have very sore boobs not due for af and ttc i also had spotting on 24th and tested to day neg not due on until 16th nov any help would be fab cheers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have regular 28 day cycles (like medical professionals seem to think we all do/should), you would ovulate 14 days before your missed period, which would have only been a few days ago. My boobs can sometimes get very sore when I ovulate, and that may be what you're feeling. If you're having more symptoms of pregnancy in the next week, you can find tests that are sensitive enough to detect hCG a few days before you miss your period.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• test 5 days before ur period or the day of ur period
    Anonymous