If you could have any gift....

What do you really want? Plz keep it clean. tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 7:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I want a man who loves me just a teensy bit more than I love him. I've been single for 18 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Material gift, one that can actually be bought and given...I want my kitchen to be tiled and tickets to see Linkin Park in Atlanta in January.

Gift that can't actually be bought or given....I want healthy for my family (no more surgeries or hospital stays), my career started, and to be pregnant!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• A grandchild.

Answer by older at 8:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I would love to have my DD better. She became very sick over the summer and was in the hospital for 2 months. Now she is doing better, although she had a little set back yesterday, something we were not ready for. So this year I would like to be able to help my family through this experience and get my DD to understand even if she is sick we will work through it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• a housekeeper
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• a new car, a bigger house, but to be more down to earth I would be happy with a wireless printer
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Love, compassion and caring from two very important men.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I'm having a crush on somebody who wears a hat all the time (and it looks soooo good on him!). I want that hat. I want him to put it on my head and tell me I look pretty. *sigh*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• There is nothing that I really want or need, and I keep telling my husband and my parents this but they are so stubborn lol I guess if anyone bought me anything this year i'd just enjoy getting things for our twins that are due in March =) Baby stuff is fun to me
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Someone to buy me an interrior decorator...and me be able to afford all the things they suggest!!! I keep struggling trying to get my house together (paint would be wonderful if I wasnt renting).....I just want my house to look almost show worthy..great color and curtains and stuff...UGG I cant even find curtains to fit my window!!! :( That would be a perfect gift....

Other than that..theres some kitchen things ive been wanting!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2010