What are your plans for Christmas?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 7:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• For some reason whenever I make plans ahead of time, no matter what those plans are...it NEVER works out. So I give up and am just going to see what is going on the closer we get to that Holiday, but i am sure it will involve making a 4 hour drive to the Minneapolis area for family
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Christmas Eve we always get togehter with my family. We have many traditions we celebrate that night. For Christmas we usually stay home although this year I think we will be going to my sisters house. For me I like to just relax about the day. It is about having fun and being with the people you love, so this year I am not going to stress about things.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We are just going to stay at home, and who ever wants to come to our house is more than welcome, but I am not leaving. I am due to have my 4th baby on Christmas (which I know he probably won't come that day) but I will either be 1) still pregnant and miserable 2) in labor or 3) have a brand new baby, so I am not leaving!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We'll go to my grandmother's one day, the step-kids will be here another day, my parents on another day and going to see the inlaws on another day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• holding giftsWe are having Christmas at home. I have no idea who all will be here but my MIL let my hubby know she did not want to stay home so she's coming here. I have invited my grandma (the same age as MIL so they keep each other occupied) and I'm sure my MIL will invite plenty of her family. I'm actually looking forward to it, I love to decorate for Christmas and I really enjoy cooking. My kids are excited to have "really good food at home" and I'm super happy not to have to travel. Last year hubby rolled his jeep because the roads were so bad and he was guilted into going to his mom's (the girls and I stayed home).

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Every year on Christmas Eve day we go visit my mom-in-law (who I love dearly!) and my hubby' family.. Christmas Eve night we go to my parents Christmas Eve party to open gifts with my family. Then Christmas Day we eat dinner at my parents house.
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 12:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010