With Obama being the incumbent president, does anyone else have major concerns about our national security and fear an repeat of 9-11?

With his connections to terrorists and lack of experiance plus living near a large city I'm am very afraid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• OHHHH YEA!!!! I AM SOOOOOO WORRIED... EVEN MORE IF HE PULLS THE TROOPS.... I AM ALMOST SURE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no way quite the opposite, he will work with people to come to solution, end the war and stop instilling fear and hatred of America in countries we should not be in! any president will be tested, i am sure McCain would see it too, with the 7 degrees of separation we could all be connected to someone questionable i am sure.

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Why live in fear?

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

If it's going to happen, it's going to happen and there's NOTHING we on CafeMom can do about it. And if it does happen, it still would have happened if McCain was elected. Those of you that say "No it wouldn't" are seriously mistaken. Be realistic.

So let's stop instilling fear in the hearts of the good mothers of America and instead inspire HOPE. Is that so hard?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i am very worried when i saw he won last night i started to cry bc i am worried about the how my babys are goin to have to grow up. and 9-11 they said they would get us from the inside what better why to do it. it also makes me mad that he wont raise his hand to his heart for the pledge of alegance i can understand the fact that he wont say it bc he dont want to say one nation under GOD and not being swar in on the bible bc he dosent belive in it but the flag is our country you can still put your hand over your heart and not say anything. i dont know thats some of my thoughts on it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• well i am right there with ur anon. 9:07....i almost cried.... i sooo do NOT want him to pull troops... we need to keep it over there... otherwise YES it is coming over here

THEY HATE AMERICANS!!! you all think cuz we leave they will stop fighting?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• This is absolutely crazy. Bush and his father had ties to terrorist mainly Bin Laden and I bet you voted for him. No one person is perfect. You cannot believe everything you hear. It doesn't matter who is President we should always be on guard because we are a target for these sick people. You think McCain would have been able to prevent terrorism? That's absurd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Defintly. It is going to happen. Other countries are going to try to test us. We are screwed.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 9:10 i never said they had to be perfect but Obama being president is us asking for it we should but put up a sign sayin here we are come get us
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, I am not afraid. I believe that Obama will actually help to bring dignity back to America. We've been strongarming and bulling others for a long time now. I believe that Obama will restore relationships and help to bring about peace.

I refuse to live in fear from those who use fear as a way to keep me in line.
    littleangelkiss

Answer by littleangelkiss at 9:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Anon. 9:07: i am very worried when i saw he won last night i started to cry bc i am worried about the how my babys are goin to have to grow up. and 9-11 they said they would get us from the inside what better why to do it. it also makes me mad that he wont raise his hand to his heart for the pledge of alegance i can understand the fact that he wont say it bc he dont want to say one nation under GOD and not being swar in on the bible bc he dosent belive in it but the flag is our country you can still put your hand over your heart and not say anything. i dont know thats some of my thoughts on it

Who is "they"?  The terrorists?  Are you suggesting that they "planted" Barack Obama here so that he could become President and take us out from the inside?   (Laughing out loud at your idiocy.)

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008