What do you think...

Last night as they were covering the party in Grant Park, there was a young girl that jumped in front of the camera, with Obama written on her breasts. Which ever way you voted, do you think this was a bit disrespectful to the future president?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that's the type of people that voted for him. He's a celebrity not a lawmaker. He looks pretty in front of the camera buth that's where it ends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• YEP..... TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL.... HA, AND THESE ARE THE PPL THAT GOT HIM ELECTED..JOY JOY
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• poor dumb people. this was maybe their first election and they did themselves up like they were going to see a rock star. I voted obama. i'm already sick of the lumping and over exaggerating people are doing. we have been d00med for awhile.

I would have voted clinton if i had the chance. who ever you think made the choices when bill was in office. the bottom line is he gave us surplus. I hope obama works with hilary. i hope they stay in touch. obama is young he's level headed. and he is willing to learn. mccain didn't even look like he respected palin. you watch them and did one see that mccain seemed to pat palin on the head a lot? she got her involved to look good. his whole campain was to show how bad obama was. it over shadowed everything he planned to do. all of his commericals were rediculous. he knew he wasn't getting in i'm sure. i'm at work. another time.

gone
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel it was very direspectful. I also feel there were many types of people that voted for him. Not only did he win in a landslide decision in the electorial vote, he won the nation's overall popular vote. To me that says he had more than just disrespectful idiots that voted for him.
    Brooklyn36

Answer by Brooklyn36 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• One of my biggest issues with our country is that people have no boundries or sense of decency. I didn't see that, but that is just horrible! And I'm sure she is proud of herself this morning. I'm not a prude or anything, I just think there's a time and place for such acts. A sporting event-sure! If you got 'em, flaunt 'em. But in front of our future president-just tasteless!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no he has rock star status, is a culta-personality and she was just expressing herself, it was late enough kids should be in bed and they are just boobs .. you've seen them before. i dont have any issue with it whatsoever.

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• and they had record setting voter turn outs..all for obama.... and u cant lie the majority of them were young minority first time voters, who really know NOTHING about this stuff....

grant it this was my first time voting

but i have been semi intrested in government since bush and i was only 16 when he got his second term...(glad to see him leave) atleast i educated myself b4 i went in.....

how much do u want to bet all the extra voters we had never watched a debate or anything of that nature?

i've been surfing net and i like to play games online....all i was reading was "f** k u bitches i got a black president" and all this racist crap... truly sad.... and i hear becuase i didnt vote for him i am a racist..... its all crap
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Answered at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 by: JuLiAnSmOmMy317
    and they had record setting voter turn outs..all for obama.... and u cant lie the majority of them were young minority first time voters, who really know NOTHING about this stuff....

grant it this was my first time voting

I am not going to argue this point with you because there are stupid people out there everywhere. But you need to also know that a majority of the votes he received in the big city suburbs were from the white collered, educated, workers. That says a lot more than you think. You will see this as time goes on trust me. Like you said it was your first time voting and good for you at least you went out and educated yourself (not a lot of first time voters do as we also saw with this election).
    jillyansmommy

Answer by jillyansmommy at 9:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hello all the people who voted for him were not walking around with his name on there hooters.
    she was just one person. Yes the people who voted him in are not all crazy and in sane.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 10:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• That is extremely disrespectful, but that is not the only KIND of people that voted for him. I am very educated on this election. Never once shown myself in public! And I voted for him. So, when things get better and not worse like you all are saying, you will wish that you had voted for him. So, grow up and get a life. Why not stop bashing Obama? He won by a huge landslide! Obviously more than just ignorant dumb people voted for him. McCain lost, and that's it. You guys just have to deal with it. Sorry to those of you who voted McCain, I know it must be hard to deal with this.
    Mom63601

Answer by Mom63601 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008