Would any of you ladies be interested in/or join, if I start a group for Ovarian cancer?

Hey Ladies,

I am a 31yr old, single momma that unfortunately has had to deal with ovarian cancer, endometriosis and a radical hysterectomy/ect. I ended up having a total of 20 surgery's; all between the ages of 24-27.
Physically, I am doing a lot better; mentally, I am devastated and lost. So I have decided to take on the challenge of being an advocate, with the hope of eventually starting a non-profit.
I am hoping that this will not only help me heal & move on, but of course also help others. To my surprise though, many people do not want to hear/learn anything about "gynecology" illness'. They tend to become offended, disgusted or just flat out believe these problems are not true or serious illness'.
Right now when I registered with CafeMom, I noticed or have not been able to find a group for these illness'. So I would like to try to get one started, but I'm not sure if any of you would be interested?

Hope4Teal

Asked by Hope4Teal at 7:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• i would im 21 and just found out i might have it! i wont know until they get the tests back! but my mom and grandma both had it so i figure its just a matter of time!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i don'thave experience with it, but i'm sure other mamas would join.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Thanks for your response ladies!
    Hope4Teal

Comment by Hope4Teal (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2010