BBW's? Bump if you're plump! lol

After a major car accident while 9 mos pregnant with my first dd back in 1996, I have never been able to work out again and baby/stress weight gain plus diabetes....I am now 200 pounds more than my first pre-pregnancy weight. My DH loves me more now than EVER and only wants me to be healthy but he loves how "beautiful" I am!

Be proud of who/what you are - don't obsess about something you aren't!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am going to BUMP, not because im plump,but because, some of the most amazing women i have ever met are plump. They are authentic/genuine and overall alot more fun to be with. I can't stand a barbie, fake and empty....enough said. BBW's rock.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 4:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am a big girl, I have been for years, my love of food, 2 babies, and a thyroid condition is what I blame it on.But I love me just they way I am. I am always wanting to lose weight, but not b/c I feel like it would make me a better...anything. My husband LOVES me this way.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I've been married 8 yrs & have a 7 yr old son & i know that  i've gained some weight. There was a time that i became obsessed w/losing the weight & getting back down to a size 8 or 10 but it was destroying me not only physically but also mentally as well as emotionally. I didn't like to look in the mirror b/c i'd thought i was no longer beautiful due to the weight gain. But thankfully, i'm at a place where I love myself in the skin that God has made me in & if other's don't like it, then tough luck! We should all love the bodies that God has blessed us in & stop trying to conform with the way the world wants us to be size wise. God loves us at no matter size what size we are!hugs

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have always been "plus sized" according to society's standards. I have never been anything smaller than a 14. Now, after having a child 4 years ago, and gaining 90 lbs. during that pregnancy, I am a size 20, and definitely a lot more plump than I was when DH and I started dating. But he still looks at me the same way he looked at me when we started dating, almost 11 years ago. Sometimes he reminds me of a teenage boy, can't keep his hands off of me. And I still feel as beautiful and sexy as I did at size 14.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• chubby does not mean ugly - I brought sexy back and forth!
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I'm not exactly plump, but I'm considered overweight. I'm 5'6" and I'm about 165 pounds. I think it's great that plus sized women, BBWs, have so much confidence in themselves. I don't think some realize just how much of a fetish it is until they Google it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• :) You rock, AND you must have an amazing Dh to support you so much (as he should)!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Sorry, no plum girl here!!!

Answer by older at 8:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• When I first gained the weight I hated looking at myself and covered all the mirrors in my house. I learned that I would never accept myself thinner if I didn't accept myself as I was plus I had a baby girl I didn't want her to ever feel badly about herself no matter what! I learned slowly to accept and love myself for who I am and I talked to Dr.'s about my ability to lose weight. Unfortunately, I will not be able to lose it on my own - I will need to have a gastric bypass, but my chances of surviving the surgery are pretty slim. I coded when I had a hysterectomy to save my life in 2005.
    Long story short - I like who and what I am. I am a BBW who has a loving and doting DH and 3 children who are the most wonderful kids in the world!
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• ethans_momma06: Thank you!! My DH is one of a kind and definitely amazing to me and our girls! He loves us so much and is very supportive to me. I lost him once (we divorced in 2006) but we reconciled in 2009 and I won't let him go ever again - NO WAY!! He is a keeper! I just didn't realize what a good thing I had til I didn't have it anymore. I got a 2nd chance and not everyone gets that....
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010