WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN??

Ok... so i went to the doctors wendsay to see why i kept bleeding and having these massive cramps... They checked me and the whole 9 yards... They told me that my babies were in a really bad position and that they were gunna try and rearrange them... What the hell does that mean???

CarmenOrtega

Asked by CarmenOrtega at 8:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How many weeks are you? Close to birth? I have heard of some doctors trying to change the babies position by manually moving them with their hands on your abdomen..usually using ultrasound as a guide. I am not sure but i've heard that can be quite painful and usually only 50% of the time does it actually work. You are pregnant with twins right?? Kind of odd that he would try to flip both babies the way they need to be.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yes im pregnant with twins... it hurt? oh jez
    CarmenOrtega

Comment by CarmenOrtega (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes it hurts! I have twins. Sometimes when you are close to birth they move themselves.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 11:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It means that they are going to help the baby get into the right position. In any case that the baby is breeched, the doctor would have to do a c-section and doctors usually try to avoid that option by helping the baby get into a downward position
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You said in a group recently you were 10 weeks..they dont try that at 10 weeks. I dont even think they do that w/ twins at all.
    Anonymous

• She was fake.
    Anonymous