Piles!! :/ Please help!! TMI! adult content

Okay so I've never had a pile before but I think I have one now, I apologise now for the graphic nature of what I'm about to say...

Okay so the other day I started getting a LOT of pain down there after going to the bathroom, so I suffered through it, figured it would go off. It kept feeling as if there was something there so I got my DH to have a look (poor him!) and what he saw he described as a thin kidney bean on a string coming out of my anus.

Has anyone else have piles? Is this a pile? What can I do to get rid of it without going to the doctors??

I didn't know they were mean to hurt this much, just walking is excrutiating atm...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• wow, I have NO clue what it could be and if your really hurting I think you shouldnt mess around and go to the dr..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:47 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Sounds like a hemroid to me and yes they are very painful.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yup. That's what it sounds like.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 4:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i would say hemerrhoid... with 5babybees... she's covered it all
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010