Am I being silly?

My friends have each saw my stbx's girlfriend. They each said she is not ugly. I feel like they think she is better than me. I know it is silly. I guess I was wishing she was a dog, but then again, I guess I'm glad she's not. But I still feel like they think she is better looking than me. What is your intake?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I am unclear of your question, what does stbx's mean???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Just because she's not ugly doesn't mean they think she's better than you. Why do you feel that way?
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't think that her looks should matter. There's a reason why she's the "EX" and you're the "NEXT". And it really doesn't matter what they think about you ,it's about what you think of yourself. Whenever you look in the mirror on a good or bad day...You should always see something that is absolutely beautiful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• who cares what they think , why dont you just move on . enjoy your life ....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Your insecure... sucks doesn't it..been there...start looking in the mirror and start liking yourself.
    Even if she is pretty she could easily be lacking in other departments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Maybe she's pretty. Maybe she has BO and gas. She's getting the man you don't want anymore, so she's not exactly ahead, is she?

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008