Does anyone have the first years miPump?

The pump I received from the hospital isn't working so I'm going to head out in the black friday rush to get a new one since my son isn't urinating as much since my pump broke. I've also noticed a difference in my breasts since it broke and don't want my milk production to be decreasing.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/onlineexclusives/baby/feeding/bottlebreastfeeding/PRD~451625/the+first+years+miPump+Single+Breast+Pump.jsp

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 9:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have brought one but haven't use it yet. My best friend loves it.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I received one of these as a gift but havent used it yet (not due for a couple months).. I asked this same question the other day and got only 1 reply saying they heard it was "ok" and should probably trade it in for a better one lol Like that helps. If you happen to get one please let me know your opinion =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2010