review time for child protective services.. email them how you think they are doing

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/ca/CFSR/about.asp>
www.dshs.wa.gov

child protective services are not always the most professional 100's of kids die each year in their care, 100's are taken from non-abusive families.
they tear apart innocent families all the time..
before losing a child I think parents should be allowed a trail in front of a judge & jury but that is not the way child services runs their program. check out this website.

http://amiablyme.wordpress.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree!

Answer by older at 10:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Child Protective services is scary I almost lost my sons to them thanks to a family memeber turning me in every month and my friend did lose her kids so I agree with this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• CPS may not do their job all of the time and definitely need lighter case loads for their workers, but please don't forget about the thousands of kids they help each year. My parents were fosters for years and I can tell you more horror stories that I would like to know from what those kids who came to us had gone through in their lives. I believe what CPS really needs are more social workers and more loving foster families. Until more good people are involved, it can't get better.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yes they do help abused children but they need a lot of improvement, more training.. families shouldn't lose their kids unless they received a trial by judge & jury.. dcfs should have the right to only take the children temporarily, giving parents resources to food, rehabilitation programs, housing etc.. dcfs should not have the power to permanently take children away that should be up to a judge.
    they have too much power IMO
    also they should have to bring another case worker with them or an officer when talking to parents/children.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010