tmi

I don't know whats wrong with me but I have no appetite for two weeks now and I've lost 12 pounds which I needed to lose anyways. If I do eat its about a cup of food,I do make a bowel movement everday in fact sometimes 3 times a day. I'm also feeling foggy headed and have been feeling this way way before I started feeling sick and dizzy.I'm wondering if my intestines could be having a flu because sometimes I feel sick to my stomach. If someones got tons of poop backed up could this cause a loss of appetite? I'd go ssee a doctor but I dont have any insurance and have no cash. Also all food looks gross to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• yes, if you have a blockage it will make you not want to eat eat and make you very uncomfortable and even grumpy. if you like yogurt try eating some every day, the bacteria in it will help aid in digestion which you might need. also google it. there is so much info you can find on the web.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• if you have a blockage, sure... but if you're going regular (which it sounds like you are) then i would say thats not the issue... i would suggest eating a good amount of fiber and drinking enough water.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010