What's your happiest memory as a child?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My father comes to mind when I go back to childhood memories, his love and protection still lingers with me even though he has been gone for 25 years.

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I was carefree, childlike, and enjoyed life. Adulthood and parenthood can really change that but I it's worth it because I have two great kids and one on the way who make my day.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• When we lived in Germany. My mom and I would go about twice a month to one of the little German cafes and we'd have dessert and I'd have hot chocolate (usually, but sometimes a coke) and she would have coffee. It was a nice memory and I didn't have a lot of those growing up.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2010