Ibeen out for 20 days, and another user just posted that CM has new system of not loosing points for closing without picking the best answer? Please confirm!

Lost!

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That's what I have heard too but I haven't had to do that yet so I can't say for sure.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I don't know why you're concerned about points... no, you don't lose them when you close Qs without a BA. I just closed a bunch of them last week that way. Still lost as to why ppl care SO much about the damn points though. I just get on here to have a little fun.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:38 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Good for you... Go ahead and have fun!.. I was just curious....
    Monica655

Comment by Monica655 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• As long as you have answers to your question you can no close it without picking a BA. When you go to the question you have the option to edit, close and something else I just can't remember what. I was able to finally close a couple of question that I got awful answers for.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Correct.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010