had a pain is my abdomen could it be...? adult content

as some of u know ive posted i dont know how many times that ive been cramping since i started my last period on november 1st. well my crampin had gone away for a few days and i started having random headaches and breast pain. well last night i felt like a small part on the right side of my abdomen was being pulled and it was intense but only lasted about 2 seconds. this morning my cramping came back amd again i felt a "pulling' sensation on the right side of my abdomen but was nowhere as intense as it was last night. i have also had lower back pain and cramping and also a headache this morning. one more thing im normally not wet at all after ovulation but this morning i was very wet sry tmi and i heard that thats a good sign.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hello,
    I don't know if it could be or not. The only way to tell is test if you can, or wait a little longer. I'm TTC and I had some of those symptoms (and a few others) this month but I knew I wasn't pregnant. Turns out it was caused from a yeast infection and cysts on my ovaries. After treating the yeast the majority of the symptoms stopped accept for the pain from the cysts which I am just going to wait and see if the go away on their own.

If you are dying to know you can go to the Dr's for a blood test, but if you're like me and have to pay for it out of pocket a 100 isn't worth a negative response.
    Good luck and throwing some baby dust you way!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• How long is your cycle? If you started Nov 1st typically you'd start around the 15th, if you have a normal 28 day cycle that might be a sign of pregnancy, especially increase in discharge, breast tenderness, and the cramping. All 3 I experienced before a missed period. Good luck!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• idk but gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010