What toy is she talking about????

Faith wrote Santa a letter asking for "a pup that will never grow up" toy--I have been searching trying to find what it is and no luck. I don't think it is actually called that--SO if you're watching tv today and a toy commercial comes on that says something along the lines of it being the pup that never grows up-let me know please ~Much appreciated ;)

faithnseansmama

Asked by faithnseansmama at 10:38 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• rescue pet train and play puppy?
    Adopt your own lovable little puppy. This Rescue Pet Train & Play Puppy toy looks and acts just like a real puppy. He really drinks water, burps, and then lifts his leg and pees! The puppy also chews on his doggy bone and sits or stands on command. Rescue Pet Train & Play Puppy: * Comes with an adoption certificate, house training mat, doggy bone, water bottle * Clap once or say the word "sit" and he sits * Clap once or say the word "stand" and he stands * Clap twice or say "bark bark" and he barks * Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I think I found it. I googled until I found what I think your looking for. It is called Fisher-Price Puppy grows and knows your name. I don't know what stores sell it but I found it on Amazon.com. I hope this is it.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 10:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yea I think dlshaner is right.. i have seen so many commercials for those. It even poops lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Nope---she says it does not know your name...you can feed it and best of all it never grows up-??? idk, guess i am gonna have to have to let me know the next time she sees the commercial...
    faithnseansmama

Comment by faithnseansmama (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Oh! If it's the one that poops then Wal-Mart has it! My friend used to be the manager over toys and was complaining about the new dog toy that pooped! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It is the one! I just don't know what it is called, I will search Walmart's website! lol, i didn't know that it pooped until you said that and i asked her haha
    faithnseansmama

Comment by faithnseansmama (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2010